La Soufflerie Murano Heavy Bottom Glass
The Murano Moyen drinking glass is inspired by the 1950’s design from Murano, Italy. It is a straight-sided hand blown glass with a heavy bottom that was typically used for drinking wine but you can use this glass for any beverage.
These are entirely made by hand in Paris by La Soufflerie and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in colour, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 10cm high + 7cm wide
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Coloured with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.