10 mg of CBD / 1mL (Full dropper/ Serving size)
Approx. 0.42mg of CBD / drop (depending on drop size)
- 30ml of Natural full-spectrum CBD
- 100% THC free
- 100% Odour free
- 100% pure CBD
- 100% natural- no artificial flavourings, only the bare essentials
- No heavy metals
- No pesticides
- No other cannabinoids, no terpenes.
- Our 99+% CBD oil is perfect and the most stable and purest in the world. It is heavily refined and separated into a cannabinoid dominant fraction (CBD). This means the plant goes through extensive processing to narrow in on CBD ONLY.
- This extraction method is believed to be the highest quality extraction method as all cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids are extracted.
- Dropper bottle for easy use sublingual delivery (drop under the tongue
- Designed to be used orally (sublingual) or added to food & drinks
INGREDIENTS: full-spectrum CBD oil and natural flavour extract
SUGGESTED USE: Take one full dropper (approximately 20 drops or 1mL) 1–3 times per day, or as needed. Drop and hold underneath the tongue for 60 seconds before swallowing. Wait three hours after initial (first time) use to see how the strength level of CBD may affect you.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, and humidity in order to preserve quality.
The medical community suggests the follow as benefits of CBD oil, however not limited to:
- Anxiety and stress relief
- Improved mood
- Depression (anti-depressant)
- Chronic pain
- Smoking cessation
- Drug withdrawal
- Anti-seizures and epilepsy properties
- Anti-cancer properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Multiple sclerosis symptoms
- Inflammation reduction
- Pre and post workout recovery
- Improved sebum production for promotion of acne reduction
- Improved alertness
- IMMUNE system support
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The products sold on this website must be used within Australia’s hemp ordinances. They are for “external use” only and can only be utilised for “non-human consumption” purposes that also must be “non-therapeutic”.