La Soufflerie Tall Glass
The design of the Ice Tea Venezia was inspired by the Venetian Baroque style. The way we create the twisted ridged pattern on the glass is by pouring a hot ball of molten glass into a mold with spikes. As it begins to cool, we twist it out to make the final design.
These are entirely made by hand in Paris by La Soufflerie and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in colour, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 15cm high and 6cm wide
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Coloured with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.