Silk Pillow Case (single)
By Studio Tinta
Sleep on silk and never go back! Naturally hypoallergenic and nourishing for your hair and skin. Unlike cotton and linen, silk retains the moisture in your skin, smooths frizzy hair and doesn't cause sleep creases. Botanically hand-dyed with local plant materials, each Tinta pillowcase is unique and pairs perfectly with linen sheets. Silk pillowcases are the most special gift for newlyweds, lovers & new parents. Available in three colour ways. Packed in muslin bag.
Benefits of sleeping on silk:
- Prevent and manage frizzy hair. Silk doesn't cause friction like cotton or linen, meaning that it prevents breakage and retains moisture in your hair.
- Sooth dry or itchy skin. Perfect for anyone who has eczema or sensitive skin.
- Prevent sleep creases which can cause permanent marks over time.
- Hypoallergenic, resistant to allergens like dust, pollen and bed mites. Silk pillowcases can reduce symptoms for asthmatics.
- Keep your skin hydrated. Silk doesn't absorb moisture from the skin which makes it especially good for managing dry skin during the cooler months.
50 x 75 cm
Made in Australia
Studio Tinta solid pillowcases are not completely even in colour due to the hand-dyed process. Each botanically dyed pillowcase is an artwork in collaboration with nature. Just like plants, no two are the same and colours/patterns will differ from images here. Your pillowcases are one-of-a-kind and we hope you love their unique colours and markings.